Bibliography and references
Anthony Burgess had an immense literary and musical output. Listed in the sections below are all of his published works, and some of the works of other writers whom he edited. Uncollected and unpublished writings are not listed; nor are all the introductions and prefaces he contributed to other writers’ works.
- Bibliography and references
- Fiction and poetry
- Translations and adaptations
- Film and television
- Biographies and critical writing on Burgess
- A Clockwork Orange: Bibliography
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Vol. 14, British Novelists since 1960 (1983).
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Vol. 194, British Novelists since 1960, Second Series (1998).
- Boytinck, Paul W. Anthony Burgess: An Annotated Bibliography and Reference Guide. New York: Garland, 1985.
- Boytinck, Paul W. Anthony Burgess: An Enumerative Bibliography with Selected Annotations. Norwood, PA: Norwood Editions, 1974.
- Brewer, Jeutonne. Anthony Burgess: A Bibliography. Metuchen, NJ: Scarecrow P, 1980.